Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 12 - Today is a challenge.

From the minute I woke up, I knew it was going to be a challenging day. Nick woke up coughing at 5am, and never went back to sleep. The Mickey Mouse pancake crumbled in the pan. And I had to figure out what the perfect outfit would be to wear to all my appointments today:
-the Emerging Women in Business board meeting,
-coffee with Sixcia at RISBDC,
-signing papers at attorney, Kas' office,
-lunch with Alayne White, spa owner,
-meeting with Amanda to discuss embroidery of the sleepwear,
-meeting with RiverzEdge, to discuss production of the sleepwear, and
-schmoozing with alumni in the luxury box at the URI basketball game tonight.
I'm tired just thinking about it, but then again, this is MY KIND OF DAY! :)
BTW, I chose jeans, a white long-sleeved tee, warm fuzzy boots and a green wrap. I think it works. Let them talk if they don't like it. :-p
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment