Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 13 - The Fortune is in the Followup

Yeah, so yesterday was AWESOME!!!  Seven back-to-back meetings totally kicked my butt.  I was in bed asleep at 10pm, and barely made it home from the game without falling asleep in the car.  (Luckily Rich was driving.)

And, if I didn't have to get Jessie on the school bus in less than an hour, I'd type up all the delicious details of my day.  But instead, I'l just tell you all about it in a future post.

If yesterday was back-to-back meetings, then today will be back-to-back emails.  As they say, the fortune is in the followup!  And I have a LOT of following up to do.

Then, I have a lunch date with my favorite person from the Secretary of State's office, Kelly Carrello.   Then, I volunteer in Nick's classroom, and this afternoon, I'm going to a RI Business Plan Competition event.  Tonight, I hang out at RKB to get my butt kicked AGAIN in their Biggest Loser class.  Lots to do, as always!

Will fill you in later...
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment