Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 8 - Google ranked me #4 for jammie hoodies!

Oh, boy.  How could I forget about the power of the Internet?  I just went online to research who else was doing "jammie hoodies", and apparently no one is because I am now ranked #4 by Google for the phrase.  Good thing I reached out to some Facebook friends yesterday and and started the ball rolling on that product line. This is such a social media success story in the making...

Anyone searching for "jammie hoodies" and would like to place an advance order, please comment on this post and leave your email address.  (Haha.  I'm only half kidding.)  Proceeds from this product will go directly into my son's college fund, since he had the idea yesterday.  I only have 12 more years to save up. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. We'll take 2 pairs, thanks!! :-)
    Great job, Nick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, just don't add strings to the hoodies since they do tend to get tangled up. I'll take one of the really soft hoodies.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay! Advanced orders from my BFFs! Any particular color or materials you'd like to request? Fleece? Cotton? Flannel? Sweatshirt seems too heavy to wear to bed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I request fleece, but the good-quality heavyweight fleece, like they use to make Slankets - not the froofy-weight crap they use to make Snuggies.

    I second the "no strings" - choking hazard!

    ReplyDelete