Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 23 - Party Every Day

"I wanna rock and roll all night...and party every day!"

The band members sang these words over and over again to a crowd of sweaty, dancing fans who screamed the lyrics right along with them. The lead singer, a childhood friend of mine, finished the song with a huge smile on his face, looked out at the crowd and said, "I don't know who's having more fun!"

Good times. I hadn't seen Tommy in 25 years, and it was great to see him enjoying life as much as we did as teens. Rich and I met a bunch of friends out at a local club, including my BFFs, Kris and Kathy, and we all had a lot of fun. As old as I am (LOL), I still love going out dancing.

These lyrics rang in my ears all day. I want to party every day. Life is meant to be joyful. I decided that my title in the business would be "Chief Party Girl", or maybe just CPG, and let 'em guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment