Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 21 - see a breakfast trend, here?

Nick will eat anything in the morning as long as it has chocolate chips on it and is shaped like Mickey Mouse. Last weekend it was pancakes. Today bagels. I draw the line at chocolate chip scrambled eggs.

Guess what? I'm submitting a proposal to buy Sweet Cakes Bakery for $59.95. Cupcakes would be a wonderful addition to the Fresh product line. Bachelorette Tea Parties. Late night, post party binges. One simply MUST have cupcakes. I had planned to spend $59.95 to import luxury cupcakes from NYC, but I just got the ProJo, and before I walked back up the driveway, I had read the news that the local bakery is having a contest, and I know I will win it.

Check it out: sweetcakesbakeryri.com. Another example of how all the resources are lining up perfectly, as if Divine guidance is pulling me along a path. I guess when you have passion, ambition and good intentions, not to mention a head for business and a network to die for, success is inevitable.

I'm having too much fun this year.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment