Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 38 - Fresh's Providence Debut

Last week, I presented at Pecha Kucha in Providence. If you haven't witnessed this phenomenon, you should. People from all walks of life present their ideas or interests in the format of 20 slides, 20 seconds per slide. So you get 6 minutes and 40 seconds to present. The slides move automatically.

I got to present right before Mayor David Cicilline, which was cool. I think the audience liked it. People came up to me the next day, and even over the weekend at the flower show telling me they liked it a lot. Ironically, all three people who commented were guys. What does that say about market readiness? Hmmm....



Here's the Facebook Video Link. Check it out. Let me know how you like it.

3 comments:

  1. Just watched your presentation. It was fabulous! I think you got a great idea there, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an awesome presentation!! Loved it that night and even better on the video where I could actually see the whole thing!! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray, you put it out there and liked the help call for action. love the "tasteful but decedent" and the pin up girls tips on great photos! Also, now I get why you want the "Fresh Mansion!"
    M

    ReplyDelete