Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 36 - Coughing up a new blog

This morning at 2am, I was awakened by the sound of my son's awful coughing. 'Tis the season. After he did not stop after several minutes, I got up to get a teaspoon of honey to coat his throat, stop the tickle and help him go back to sleep.

You guessed it. Mommy never went back to sleep. After trying for an hour, I got up to write. And started the new bachelorette party website. Yahoo! Feeling great about that. Read at your leisure - it's only two pages as of today.

I also did some more work on the Keynote presentation I am working on for Wednesday night's Pecha Kucha event. It will be the official public launch of "Fresh" and a bunch of friends are coming. I am soooo looking forward to this night. (My kids and I will stay healthy as oxes until at least Thursday!)

As it turns out, this particular night will have an international audience, because all the local chapters around the world are coming together Saturday to benefit Haiti. No pressure, but the world will be watching. This has got to be good!

Gotta run, I have to practice. I'll have 20 slides and 20 seconds each to pitch this to the Providence community. I'm sure it will be the quickest 6 minutes and 40 seconds ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment